Buttons Haberdashery logo
Items: 0
Total: £0.00
Home > Yarn > Stylecraft Alpaca DK

Stylecraft Alpaca DK

Alpaca DK is an impressively soft yarn. Our test knitters have found it hard to believe that it contains only 20% Alpaca. The remaining 80% is a Premium Acrylic which ensures softness and excellent wash and wear qualities. It makes the most of this autumns trend for fuzzy and soft textured yarns without being too hairy. The colour palette has intense saturated bright shades as well as neutrals and pastels to suit every taste.

Composition: 80% Acrylic, 20% Alpaca
Ball Weight: 100g
Yardage/Meterage: 262yds/240m
Needle Size: 4mm
Tension: 22 stitches x 30 rows to 10cm square
Wash Care: Machine Wash at 30 Degrees C, Cool Tumble Dry, Cool Iron, May Dry Clean

Sort by: